Below is a listing of services that ICTCR provides to researchers. For more information about these services, please contact Bryan Larsen, Ph.D., at email@example.com or (515) 247-4435.
- Medical and/or allied health students work individually or in teams on clinical projects
- One-on-one consultation on research study design or administration of research
- Assistance with protocol development and Internal Review Board (IRB) submission
- Basic research laboratory collaboration for analysis outside clinical lab service
- Medical informatics assistance; case record form and database development
- New investigator orientation to ICTCR services
- Biomedical statistician assistance/consultation
- Grant preparation and submission assistance
- Manuscript preparation consultation and help
- Evidence-based-medicine/practice training, guidance
Mercy Foundation is the preferred channel of giving to Mercy College of Health Sciences, House of Mercy, Mercy Medical Center-Des Moines, West Lakes and Centerville, Mercy Health Network and Bishop Drumm Retirement Center. Its mission is to secure vital funding for those in need, ensuring equal access, clinical excellence and high quality care for all. Mercy Foundation personnel are available on a case-by-case basis to assist Mercy staff and physicians who seek assistance in developing applications for external funding for worthy projects. To discuss specific needs, potential sources of funding and for evaluation of the level of assistance available to your particular project, please contact Mercy Foundation through Lisa Pagel at firstname.lastname@example.org.